9.27.2006

the accidental 50

This morning was spent being a bit stressed out taking Gillian and Mindy down to the convention center for the big northwest show and having to leave my car there for transportation purposes. I then went on a nice ride with Conville around mercer island showing him patience and what it means to really ride easy. We split off at the top of madrona and I started my trip home to the lcw. I got to the university village and started to think of my evening ahead of me and the phone calls I needed to make when I get home and realized I left my phone at the shop. Crap. I turned around, rode up to first hill, got my stupid phone and continued home. Normally I would be upset about doing an unwanted 50, just ask Pruitt, but since this was an accident, Ill let it go.

I will say this about lake city traffic; it is brutal! No room, very aggressive, buses, and I don't think most care for bicycles on "their" road. Well, kiss my sweet ass lake city, get used to it!!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Cheers Big Boi

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

"showing him patience" is code for "I can't keep up" right?

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger craigerific said...

Ill let you guys pontificate on that one. Remember, 23 is one thing, 33 is another.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

and i've heard 43 is something else altogther. and none of them have any bearing on how fast you are.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger craigerific said...

hmm.....

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ride in that crap daily! and your the one that taught me how to spit on cabis and busses really well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home