8.10.2006

Ahh, breakfast is good.


Today I rolled into work a bit early to get warmed up for what could have been a busy day. Instead, as I pulled up, Gillian was leaving out the alley and Schumacher's jeep was already in the back. I thought I was late!

When I got in the kitchen, I was quickly ushered into the office and told by Gillian to look at some condoms or the tour de france on the internet.30 minutes later, she brought me in and lo and behold BREAKFAST! Stuffed french toast, buttered challah breads, fruits, coffees, memosa's! And the tipper, Skagit Valley breakfast sausage. Dang it! It was goooood!

Gillian, Mindy, Schumacher, Daniel, and Conville were in attendance and I thank all of them for a pre birthday breakfast. Ive been waiting a long time for someone to cook me breakfast and hot damn, I got it!

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger CROW said...

Hey BACI, what are you doing on Craigerific? Guest Dog hosting? Well, good to see you. Say hello to KAT for me.

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize that you wrote that gillian told you to look at "condoms" don't you? that seems kinda strange to me...

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Double C said...

I belive he is almost offended!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home