8.09.2006

get off my back!

So much to write about, sometimes so little interest. Ahh, Im in the middle of buying a condo. Actually, I am going to put an offer on a place on the LCW. We'll see how this one goes. The other one had me looking at the gas station on the corner of Aurora. I know I am not in the highest tax bracket but thats not the view I want.

I seem to be missing out on all the bike riding fun as of late. Conville and Randy went out and reconnoitered the may valley course at o'dark thirty the other morning. I hadnt even got to work by the time they wrapped up their ride. And I can say this about it, I am glad I wasnt there suffering on their wheels! stuff that.

But they had as much fun telling me about it as they had doing it so good for them.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Shortbread!

You need to be on someone's wheel in a suffer fest, that's right I said it! Happy B-Day to you big guy & have a great weekend!!!

Double C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home