6.18.2006

sundays can be nice after all


Ahhhh. What a chill day off. I woke up after yesterdays ride and was completely drained. I havent felt that for a while. Had a great breakfast and eventually made it down to seward park for the state crit championships. All I had to do was watch, though. Oh thats nice. Sat on the curb, ate my sandwich, and watched Conville take on his first crit and it was good to see the pain and suffering on his face. He finished in the field and considering he has had a bit of trouble going downhills for a couple months, good job for him. He is studying in this picture how to stay on a wheel or make some kind of sausage from sheeps testicles. All I know is my ass still hurts from that ride saturday.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

word on the street is that getting laid twice within a 12 hour period can make "sundays nice after all" but that might just be a rumor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home