5.07.2007

sums it up

So as I sat in Jackie's bathroom lastnight trying to muster up the energy to take a shower and some how shake the bear on my back, she eloquently relayed how she used to feel during residency. She called that feeling toxic and that is how I felt. The whole of the opening of the museum came down on me last night and it almost hurt. I didnt cry though like little Robert. And I'll say this, Im proud to be part of this team that was able feed that many people in that short a period of time under that much stress working that many hours. Geez. And thank you Daniel for the bruise on my shoulder that reminds of your love.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Soft. Damn Soft. Goldringer needs to hit you again to toughen you up.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Get off the toilet already

 

Post a Comment

<< Home