4.06.2007

What a day


Ahhhhh. What a day to have off! I slept in till 7, had a great coffee, opened all the windows to let the sun in, had a piece sweet garlic pepper bacon, and I think I am going to clear my mortgage! All things good so far. I am gonna meet Conville and Pruitt for a ride at 10am to get some much needed sun on my skinny legs. Congrats to Ron and Kristen to their new 10 pound baby girl, although Im embarrassed that I dont know her name! The restaurant opens on tuesday this next week and I would be lying if I said I wasnt nervous. And Pruitt is still messing things up in the sprint I hear. Its too bad he doesnt have anyone that can finish it off for him anymore, he's much better with pocket aces than he is with a ten jack. I saw all the dudes riding back from the first seward last night as I was riding home from work at 7:30pm. Whoopie. Oh yeah, and The Ronde is this weekend! Prediction to come tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

I saw you looking at my gut you jerk. Your lucky I was so busy being a angry with -enter name here- for -enter offensive action here- that I forgot to attack you. Next time I am going to mess you up like that tree did Sonny Bono.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home