2.21.2007

Blanton's and the roadhouse


On a cold night after a hard ride, sometimes it's hard to beat. Of course its mardi gras time so the music is fun. Trying to climb out of the doldrums and I think Im about out. Im not skiing tonight but will probly have some fish and chips. Or maybe a fish taco. Ahh, that sounds more like it. Start the new jobby job in a couple of weeks and I believe I am nervous. I would like to ride me bike to work but that would involve shedding some liking of sleeping as much as I do and thats hard. Went on a weekend getaway to the sooke harbour house on vancouver island with Jackie last weekend and holy crap it was nice. Alot of travel time but it was fantastic. Great food, great relaxing, I wore a robe for the first time in my life, and the bike riding was good and hard. The road around the island is quite hilly in the car but boy howdy, get on a bike and do it! I cant wait get on it again. Im out for the chilly hilly this weekend and although many think its a joke, I enjoy it. Of course, I get a great sunday breakfast at Daniel Roberts with all you can drink espresso, french toast, eggs, jams, and butters. Not this year. I have to work. Oh well, I got the chilly hilly game on the xbox that I'll play that night.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will tell you all about it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home