11.16.2006

hour of power

I know its been a while but I really dont have anything to write about these days. My time is spent working and trying to figure out how I am going to get through this december. But you know what? Its just food, Im not figuring out how to feed the hungry of the world. Im must wrapping my head around a couple big ski races in march this next year.

Have you ever felt as though your career is trying to break you? Almost as though your job is saying, "I dont think you will be able to have a life because you will be too busy. So dont make any plans outside just getting up and making the doughnuts."

Well, to hell with that thought. I am racing on the 30th of december in winthrop. Again in february and will try to finish up the season down in Bend with masters nationals. Of course there are some other ones in there.

4 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man we all wish we had more time for our other passions. But most of the time our passions should be directed toward our craft/career. Otherwise it is just a job that we dont take very serious. If we can squeeze in some more fun stuff, mor betta. Whats your priority?

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger craigerific said...

As I said, its not one or the other. It has to do with my life as a whole and the balance. I aint down with letting my craft beat me down to the point where I am unable to enjoy the other things in life. I fully understand applying my fullest towards my career.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"beat you down" c'mon "unable to enjoy the other things in life" and some people call me an exaggerator :>)

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can stay at our place in Bend for Masters Nationals.. we have a guest room

 

Post a Comment

<< Home