1.01.2007

something good is coming

To all those that are faithful, fear not, there will be something new and bold in the new year. Some might say shocking. Some might laugh but all will be intrigued and even be a bit curious.

I raced my skis this last weekend and I ran into a tree. Im not saying thats why I performed bad, Im just saying. I wrecked a second time as well, Im blaming that on a slip of concentration, bad luck, and a soft piece of snow. I took four minutes off my time from the last time I did the race and I see that as a good thing. You take four minutes off. and Im thinner than pruitt.

5 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

you aren't thinner than me.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger craigerific said...

oh yes I am.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Sounds like we might need a body fat test to sort this one out!
Craig burns more fat riding slower than everyone, so he must be the favorite.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you getting married?

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger craigerific said...

whoa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home