11.22.2006

so he thinks

So Pruitt thinks he is faster than me? We have only gone head to head in a tt once in our careers and if I remember correctly, I came in about 15 seconds slower than him. And back then he was a timet trialist by nature. So theoretically, if he give me a 3 minute handicap at the cycleu tuesday night tt, I would win by 2 minutes and 45 seconds. So until pruitt beats me by 3 minutes in a live road tt, I dont even have to show up. I have been working on my wattage recently and a bag of chips says I am stronger than the manimal and I know he can beat pruitt so therefore I can beat pruitt.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

And you did win SIR last year.. so maybe you are a fast MoFo.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger craigerific said...

thanks, mike, that was very gentlemanly of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home