1.23.2007

hour of power, huh?


Soes I thought I would get home, put on my headlamp, get dressed, and go slam out a good hard ride. I even had the gall to try to get in one of the conville/boettcher get downs. Ah how dreams get crushed. My hour turned out to be 13 miles. ewww.
Of course I couldnt see my mph in the dark so how could I know? I still think I am thinner than pruitt but maybe that is even a falsehood now. Then one of my heroes decides he is going to come out of the dark about his doping practices in his last year as a pro. Please, Johan. everyone knows if you were doping that late you probly had the goods after you fell off your harley and again after you tore your knee in half in the arenberg. And the gangreen?! What you and your wife have no olfactories? I bet I would have beat him on the ride today. Even he's thinner than pruitt. But not conville. This photo show Chris telling me there is no way he could possibly eat another mini burger(not true) and that he would NOT be partaking in the donuts later(not true). Twas a good night that night, boy!

4 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Dammit!
I really did try hard to stay away from those donuts my friend...
I put away an hour of power today & nailed your bench mark of 13 miles at the 33 minute mark, continued to get 22 miles in 60 minutes on the rollers.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger craigerific said...

that hurts

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

13 miles?! On a bike? I got that on the roller skis this am.

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

13Miles!
'Cmon man.. I drove 112 miles today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home