2.24.2007

Ya wanna know what chaps my ass?

Ill tell you. The ASO. They suck. And Ill tell you why. They are in charge of all my favorite races. Not the grand tours but most of the classics. I only pay attention to the Tour, the Giro just passes time between the spring classics and then, and by the time the Vuelta rolls around, Im ready for the world championships. Im just being honest. This is my hope. The Protour teams grow some balls and back up the UCI on this one. I hope they skip Paris-Nice, Tirreno, and the big classics. I hope they boycott the tour, giro, and vuelta. Its the bike racers that everyone wants to see, not some limp dick 60 year old frenchman who wants to be known as the one who puts on the race. And its him and his ego that is making this happen. The UCI is the governing body and has been for quite a while, let them montior the rules and let the bike racers race the races.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home