2.26.2007

I cant seem to warm up

Geez, I just cant warm up today. I took my temp and I am a cool 91 degrees. Probly has something to do with my high cholesterol. Along those lines, Boettcher told me today that he is indeed riding base miles. Now, for those of you unfamiliar with the situation, I havent heard those words since like 1998 when he decided to rip the pro tt at Enumclaw for 3rd or 4th. Of course he didnt ride for the next two years but thats not what we are talking about. It just means a summer full of pain for me when I ride with him cause he will be shooting for the overall in the madison this year at the track and probly end up in the top five at the end of the season. Good for him but bad for my legs.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Keep the rectal thermometer out of the back nine my friend…

Dummy

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is spelled probably........dummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home