9.16.2008

its about time

I am sure no one has been checking this for quite a while and although I have lots to report, there will be no such reporting at this time. My time as of late has been taken up with work. I have been succeeding at riding my bike three or four times a week to work and at least once on the weekend. Which brings me to my next point, Sarah Palin.
Really, is this what we will have to look foward to if McCain somehow makes it to office? I might throw myself off the perverbial aurora bridge if this happens. More on that later. Mushroom season is upon us, at least, chanterelles are. I have yet to find some of the others. But I love this time of year for those golden beauties.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

riding your bike eh...? yeah, i saw the skin tight suit on you the other weekend... call me. let's ride. i only work a few blocks from you now. oh, and live a few blocks from you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home